- 2012 – present: Ph.D. candidate in physics, University of Chicago, IL, USA
Ph.D. Advisor: Wayne Hu
- 2009 – 2012: B.Sc. McGill University, QC, Canada
Joint Honors Mathematics and Physics
- 2013 – now: advisor Prof. Wayne Hu
CMB, compensated isocurvature perturbations, inflation with features,
generalized slow-roll, reionization, gravitational lensing.
- 2012 – 2013: advisor Prof. Dan Hooper
Dark matter annihilation, Fermi gamma-ray constraints, DES, LSST.
- 2011 – 2012: advisor Prof. Robert Brandenberger
Cosmic strings, simulations.
- 2010 – 2012: advisor Prof. Vicky Kaspi
X-ray and radio pulsars, central compact objects, interstellar medium.
- 2016: Quantum Field Theory III
- 2013 – 2014: Intermediate Electricity and Magnetism I & II; Quantum Mechanics
- 2012 – 2013: Classical Mechanics; Electricity and Magnetism; Waves, Optics and Heat.
- 2014 – 2015 Space Explorers Program (Overview) (Lead Instructor)
- 2015 Yerkes Summer Institute: Mission to Mars (Lead Instructor)
- 2015 Yerkes Winter Institute: Robotics and STEAM (Lead Instructor)
- 2014 Yerkes Summer Institute: Renewable Energy (Instructor)
- Planetarium of Montreal: Bilingual Animator (2011)
More on Outreach.
- Fluent in English, French and Mandarin
- United States permanent resident, Canadian citizen
Access my full CV here.